Thursday, 17 November 2011

Style Icon: Courtney Love


Today heralds my return to blogger after a trying time at wordpress. I couldn't get on with it at all. Sorry, wordpress, it wasn't you, it was me. Maybe a little bit you but let's just part ways amicably.

I've uploaded all my wordpress posts here which means that the poor folks who have subscribed to the site will have bumper notifications today. Yes, I am a spambot.

I had planned to make this post and today I hear that Courtney's in the news again for ranting about Dave Grohl so I'm unintentionally on the button news-wise. 

Regardless of my own or anyone else's opinions of her personality, I really loved her style in the early 90s and that's what this post is about. The broken doll look really appeals to me and this is a great photo of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx