Saturday, 19 November 2011

Wishlist Weekend! Smoking Lips



1. Black Swarovski Crystallised Lips Clutch, Lulu Guinness, £650.00
2. Anne Taintor 2012 Engagement Diary, (amazon.co,uk), £7.35
2.Smoking Lip Jacket, Holly Fulton (at matchesfashion.com),  £400.00
3. Black Peep Toe Stud Ankle Boots, River Island, £70.00
5. PU panel leggings, River Island (at ASOS) £25.00
6. Crystal Lips ring, st8tement.co.uk, £16.00
7. Beauté Weightless Lip Crème in 'Masochist' (at love-makeup.co.uk), £19.00
8. EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black, Maybellene (at Boots), £7.99
9. Hamster Racer Set, Firebox.com, £18.99-£31.99

This was based around the Holly Fulton jacket. She's one of my favourite designers at the moment. This jacket was inspired by the romance between Coco Chanel and Hugh Grosvenor, the Duke of Westminster. The A/W collection is gorgeous. I wish I had the money to invest in a piece. The 'smoking gun' dress is fantastic! (link)


As a vegetarian, I try to avoid leather shoes but I couldn't find any in the limited time I had for a search. Still, these are lovely shoes. I think Louboutin shoes would be perfect with the red sole.


And aaagh! I couldn't resist the hamster car, it just made me laugh so much. You can buy a racing track for it like scaletrix. I don't have a hamster or gerbil but being in a racing car must be a pretty amazing experience for them. It still fits in with the Rock 'n' Roll theme I suppose. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx