Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Rear Window Costume Designs

Today I have a quick post of some costume designs by Edith Head for Grace Kelly's character in Hitchcock's Rear Window with some accompanying photos of the finished costumes. I took the scans unless stated otherwise.

Hopefully I'll have time soon to do a more in-depth look into the costumes and take screencaps, do proper research, etc. I have a stash of Edith Head books hidden away somewhere...

Rear Window Costume Designs

I truly can't remember where I found this photo. I didn't scan it. If the person who did wants credit then please let me know.
 {Photo via Doctor Macro}


 {Photo via Doctor Macro}

{Photo via Forever Classics}



Rear Window Costume Designs

Grace Kelly in Rear Window



Rear Window Costume Designs

Grace Kelly in Rear Window

 {Photo via Doctor Macro}

  {Photo via Doctor Macro}



On my travels around the internet I came across this special edition Barbie doll of Grace in Rear Window. Now, I'm no doll collector but this has inspired some serious doll lust in my tired, battered heart.
{via the Mattel website]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xxx